Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Changes to the Blog

We are looking for a new title for our blog to replace the old one: A couple with a couple of Bichons. Being a new mama has brought many changes to my heart. One of them is the tremendous love for our new little son. I was very protective of him even before he was born. My belly bump was something that I always was sure to keep our dogs bear and zeke away from when they were running and leaping onto the couch. Now that Drew is home, they are more curious than ever and I am more protective than ever. Slowly my eyes were open and I see bear and zeke for what they are, just dogs. Now with a new baby in the house, I care for them even less. Daily I threaten to put them on Craigs List for the barking, whining and throwing up. All of that to say, we are trying to come up with a new title for our blog. Any suggestions would be great!

Thanks!

No comments: