Sunday, October 19, 2008

How Jelly Beans Are Made

Eric and I were perusing the TV last night and stumbled on the How Things are Made show. They were featuring Jelly Beans I insisted we switch from football and check it out. I have to say after watching the show, I will never eat Jelly Beans the same. I may in fact just never eat one again. Don't get me wrong I love Jelly Belly. The mixing, the matching, the flavor guessing. We learned that three basic ingredients of Jelly Beans are sugar, starch and sugar. Here is the 5 minute video we watched on TV. Count how many times a form of sugar is added or mentioned. Its shocking. Enjoy!

1 comment:

French Fancy... said...

Yuk, I had jelly bean love until I watched this. i don't often eat them because the colouring seems to sometimes upset me but do wish I could eat them without a problem - until yr vid, that is.

Cute dogs - I've got two as well