Tuesday, September 30, 2008

All Fuzz Up

Upon arrival to school this morning I had another bundle of hatched chickens in the incubator. I had a total of 8 eggs that did not hatch but about 20 little babies popped out and said hello to the world.

The kids got to hold the chicks today and many of them I think are in love. I spied several of them bestowing kisses on our fuzzy friends. One little girl asked me if she payed me $200 if she could could keep the little one she was holding.




Mom, Kristin and Allison also came to visit today. Allison actually really liked the chicks. She grinned, smiled and made eye contact with several babies.


Another fun day for all involved!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Hi Amy,
We have never met, but I am Frank's cousin. I just explore your blog every once in awhile because your Kristin's sister and it sounds like a good idea. Anyways, those little chicks are the cutest things I have ever seen. I especially like the picture of Allison. Your students also look like they are having a blast, they must really love having you as their teacher.