Sunday, September 7, 2008

New Traditions

I have to say that it is so nice to have Kristin at home these days. She and baby Allison are happy to hang out more even on school nights! Eric and Frank have started working out together on Tuesdays and Thursdays. So this Tuesday Kristin invited herself over while the boys were working out. I love getting to see her and baby Punkin' more.

Shortly after she came over, I volunteered to change the baby's diaper. I think I must have been too preoccupied talking to Allison and trying to make her smile that I wasn't changing with my normal she-might-pee-if-I-don't-go-fast-enough speed. Yep she peed, covering her little outfit and the changing pad she was laying on. She got to put on her PJs a little early. The PJs she is modeling have a giraffe on the front that says I wish I was taller.
Eric is doing much better with his baby handling abilities. I think he is getting the hang of it. One of the first times Eric held her, he had elbows sticking way out to sides--very unnatural. Now he is becoming a pro.
















Bear and Zeke are doing much better about having Allison around. They are excited to see her and always want to do plenty of sniffing but they make sure they are not left out.


We hung out with them again Thursday after working out so I guess this is our new tradition. I love getting to see them more often and I love baby kisses!

No comments: