Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Queen of Sticker Charts!


Due to the higher than normal demand for sticker charts and the excessive number I have made for crazed fans, I have deemed myself Queen of Sticker Charts from this day on!

What is a sticker chart you might ask? It is a visual way to track a goal in your life. Somehow, beyond what I understand (and what I thought I had grown past), these stickers seem to motivate me (and apparently many others) to meet a goal. Eric and I set a goal to get more healthy before we left for our Jamaica vacation. We would give ourselves a sticker each time we worked out each week. Our goal was 3 times a week with 2 bonus slots. We didn't really ever decide what the bonuses were for but we did get bonuses for time to time. Other happy sticker charters have made bonuses to be things like lunges or crunches. Whatever floats your boat or gets you in shape.


Since my first on a whim creation of this sticker chart, I have had many requests to make other people a chart of their own. Since the requests are so numerous, all requests for sticker charts can now be made on this blog. Shipping and handling changes may apply. :) Simply leave your request as a comment. Happy stickering!

No comments: