Thursday, June 5, 2008

Meet Baby Allison

She is here and we know the name!! Her name is Allison! I am such a proud aunt and sister today! Kristin did great and Allison is beautiful! She is so little and wide eyed. I couldn't help but be teary. I have never had the privilege of being at the hospital as a new life has come into the this earth. I had to leave school early today so I could make sure I got to see Kristin and Frank before all of the action started.

Sweet hands!


Little One


The newest parents!


We wanted to see her little body we unwrapped her a little bit.




This was right after her first bath. She fussed some but fell asleep very quickly under the warm heat lights above her. Isn't she precious??!

I know that Eric is sad that he can't be here today. He is in North Carolina doing and install and going to Josh's wedding Saturday.

New Grandparents!

No comments: