Monday, May 26, 2008

Dogs and Burgers

I guess we really should be the ones calling ourselves the delinquent bloggers. Sorry it has been so long. Thanks to Kristin for the guilt trip to getting us blogging this month. We decided to have a last minute Memorial Day cookout and invited a few of our favorite people over. Eric made some of his killer burgers and we set up the back yard like a theme park with goofy golf and washers.

Here is my dessert in honor of Memorial Day....ummm good semi healthy dessert.


Eric and Frank hanging out between rounds of washers.

Lindsay and Bear posing so nicely!



Me, Lindsay and Katie playing a round of goofy golf. Frank and Eric built this goofy golf contraction but did not make up the game.



Yes, I know that Zeke is cute too! I promise that everyone does not have to get their picture taken with one of the bichons. I had this really cute picture of Kristin (baby Emily) and Frank on the swing but she must have decided she didn't like it when she had control of the camera.

Thanks everyone for coming over and celebrating with us! Love you guys!

On a side note, since this is a 3 day weekend for me AND I only have 8 more days of school left (both are 4 day weeks), I am officially ready for summer. It hadn't really hit me until this weekend, but I am ready now. Eric and I are planning our next trip to go back to Jamaica to Couples Swept Away. Paradise awaits us! Ahhh....breathe easy!

No comments: